Transforming Lives through Sustainable Renewable Energy
We are committed to bringing affordable and sustainable energy solutions to small villages and communities. Through our focus on solar energy and other renewable energy products, we aim to empower these communities by providing them with reliable and clean sources of power. Our past projects have successfully implemented solar energy systems in numerous villages, enabling them to harness the abundant energy from the sun and improve their quality of life. By reducing reliance on fossil fuels, our initiatives have not only helped in mitigating climate change but have also created opportunities for economic growth and social development in these underserved areas. We are dedicated to continuing our efforts and expanding our reach to bring renewable energy solutions to even more communities in need.
Sustainable Development Team
GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION
AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY
PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS
About SD Team
The Sustainable Development team started in November 2019, and now has young, vibrant members who are mentored by Australian Volunteers. The team is looking to expand even more over 2023, to improve the way Solar Solutions thinks about and approaches Sustainable Development.
Our aim is to improve the lives of people living in the remote areas of Papua New Guinea through our range of products and services. As a subset of a living company, we focus on achieving sales through projects but also ensure good development practices and social inclusion through our distribution approach.
Partnerships and Projects:
We create new partnerships, maintain current partnerships, and look for opportunities to collaborate on projects. Our projects are within the solar space, and ranges from urban lighting solutions to rural electrification projects. We work in partnerships with Donors, NGOs, CBOs, Government Organization, Corporate Companies, and Individuals.
Knowledge and Innovation:
We collect information, ideas and use our experiences to tap into opportunities to bridge the energy access gap. Market research, and product testing and development is also part of what we do.
We use our knowledge, skills, and expertise to support governments and other partners to improve energy access planning.
Support ongoing core business activities to ensure sustainability of Solar Solutions, as needed.
We continue to reflect on our work and achievement and find ways to further our professional and personal development.
- Teamwork– we solve problems, plan and design projects collectively.
- Innovation– we encourage innovative thinking around what we do- Think of ways that can contribute to the growth of the company.
- Passion– we enjoy what we do and that is to provide services that will help improve people’s living standards.
- Sustainability – we ensure what we do is aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (Aim for sustainable outcomes/impact).
- Ownership – we take note, define our roles and responsibility and ensure its done on time
- Transparency – we work with passion and honesty; we do not allow offerings or cutbacks with our clients or partners. We respect our company properties and personal belongings of our staff.
Work with us on the next project?
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you promptly. Your
name, email address, and message are required fields.